Comparative analysis based on the results of the national literature reviews and the company case studies (HU, PL, UK mainly).
This analysis wants to provide a comparative evaluation of the institutional contexts of the intergenerational ownership transfer in the participating countries with a special attention of the legal and financial aspects.
It is to be also based on the results of the company cases and not only restricted to the pure and mechanistic comparison of the regulatory environments. It aims at capturing the dynamic interplay between the institutional settings and the behavioral motives and strategies of the various actors involved into the transfer process.
1) National reports on ownership transfer in family-owned companies
Three written national reports that provides an overview about the current state-of-the art situation concerning the ownership transfer between generations in family-owned firms at the country-level.
2) Company case studies
The outcome of this activity will be 3 case studies that will serve as an input for reflexive benchmarking of the good practices they represent.
3) Comparative study
Comparative analysis based on the results of the national literature reviews and the company case studies.
Cases, reports and study by the INSIST project:
- pdf Study - Comparative Research Report on Family Businesses (880 KB)
- Case studies (you need to register a user account to access the studies)
- pdf Case HU - BI KA Logistics (263 KB)
- pdf Case HU - Fein Winery (531 KB)
- pdf Case HU - Quality Meat (296 KB)
- pdf Case PL - Domex MZPL (204 KB)
- pdf Case PL - Pillar (204 KB)
- pdf Case PL - Plantex (251 KB)
- pdf Case PL - Wamech MZPL (204 KB)
- pdf Case PL - Witek MZPL (194 KB)
- pdf Case UK - Parodan (265 KB)
- pdf Case UK - Podiums (366 KB)