60-70 pages training material
2 levels - common part + specialities for the 2 target groups (entrepreneurs and MSc students)
The purpose of this module is to improve the ability of potential mentors to develop a close relation with SMEs owners to support them in facing daily issues and in developing a better vision of the future for their enterprises to prepare sustainable transmissions with relevant business opportunities.
- First, some general aspects of SMEs contraints are developed on:
- business strategy and development,
- organisation, management rules and recruitment issues,
- and the status of the existing situations in Europe to develop a European vision of entrepreneurs.
- Then, trainees will have to work on:
- various cases in small teams,
- and should prepare an action plan as it should be shared the SMEs owner for implementation.
- Cross-sharing of teams results will be key for evaluating the ability of Mentors in managing interrelation and empathy.
- At the end of the session, the attendees are assessed on:
- the global key knowledge
- and the soft skills required to develop a trusty relation with the SMEs owner.