Webconference: Monitoring visit + Pilot evaluation + Dashboard filled in by the partners (continuously during the project life).
- short report on the monitoring visit by the ERASMUS+ Office at the BBS (31 March) by László
- introduction of the pilot evaluation system at the website by Yves
- discussion on the current activities: translation/adaptation of the training materials, pilot trainings (dates, organisation, evaluation), dissemination
Invitation are sent by emails to the partners (and is displayed above for logged in users).
The web conference takes place on Tuesday 15 September 2015 at 16h00 (CET European Time / Brussels time).
Each partner has to be represented and to attend the web conference: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/981657453
In the mean time, please don’t forget to update dates and milestones for your activities in the Dashboard:
1. Update and project progress
a. Research activities – comparative report, recommendations
b. Training material development – activities done, missing elements, current situation
iii. Financial and legal
iv. Social and cultural
2. Main topics of the Avignon meeting
a. harmonising research results and training material development
b. detailed discussion on the training material development
c. preparation for the pilot trainings – recruitment, selection, timing, organisation, etc.
d. evaluation of the pilot trainings – evaluation sheets, Open Badges
e. re-scheduling of deadlines – for example training material development
f. dissemination, planning the international conference participation and written publications (special issue in the Budapest Management Review in Hungary in 2016, etc.)
3. Project management issues
a. financial reporting about the last 4 months
b. dissemination activities – last 4 months (if any)
c. Progress Report – waiting for the evaluation
4. Practical issues about the Avignon meeting