Comparative analysis based on the results of the national literature reviews and the company case studies (HU, PL, UK mainly).
This analysis wants to provide a comparative evaluation of the institutional contexts of the intergenerational ownership transfer in the participating countries with a special attention of the legal and financial aspects.
It is to be also based on the results of the company cases and not only restricted to the pure and mechanistic comparison of the regulatory environments. It aims at capturing the dynamic interplay between the institutional settings and the behavioral motives and strategies of the various actors involved into the transfer process.
1) National reports on ownership transfer in family-owned companies
Three written national reports that provides an overview about the current state-of-the art situation concerning the ownership transfer between generations in family-owned firms at the country-level.
2) Company case studies
The outcome of this activity will be 3 case studies that will serve as an input for reflexive benchmarking of the good practices they represent.
3) Comparative study
Comparative analysis based on the results of the national literature reviews and the company case studies.
Cases, reports and study by the INSIST project:
- Study - Comparative Research Report on Family Businesses
- National Report on Family Businesses - Hungary
- National Report on Family Businesses - Poland
- National Report on Family Businesses - United Kingdom
- Case studies (you need to be logged in and/or to register a user account to access the studies)
- Case HU - BI KA Logistics
- Case HU - Fein Winery
- Case HU - Quality Meat
- Case PL - Domex MZPL
- Case PL - Pillar
- Case PL - Plantex
- Case PL - Wamech MZPL
- Case PL - Witek MZPL
- Case UK - Parodan
- Case UK - Podiums